Just wanted to share a few beautiful pictures that were taken recently by Adrea Thomas. I thought she did a wonderful job! Check out her portfolio (click her name) if you are interested in getting some pictures done.
Great pics and a terrific update on all that you are doing at 40 WEEKS of pragnancy!! Whoa! Can't wait to see pics of Noah when he arrives. And I love what you all did to you house. It is really beautiful.
Stacey Congratulations on the birth of your baby...I cannot believe how BIG he is! I hope you are doing well and recovering from sounded like a record short birth. Looking forward to pictures when you have some time to recover ;) Love-Dennis & Heather
Great pics and a terrific update on all that you are doing at 40 WEEKS of pragnancy!! Whoa! Can't wait to see pics of Noah when he arrives. And I love what you all did to you house. It is really beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWe wish you all a Christmas full of His Grace!
love you all tons!
Heather
Stacey
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the birth of your baby...I cannot believe how BIG he is! I hope you are doing well and recovering from sounded like a record short birth. Looking forward to pictures when you have some time to recover ;)
Love-Dennis & Heather